Situated in the Centre of Vietnam, Hue used to be the former capital of the emperors of the Nguyen Dynasty. With diversified and beautiful landscapes, Hue possesses a unique and harmoniously beauty.
- Daily Travel professional tour organizer
- Pick up guests at the hotel for free
- Enthusiastic & friendly tour guide
- Professional Guides & Lots of fun Lunch with Hue Imperial menu
- Tour with the most attractive attractions
Hue 1-day tour from Da Nang is always an attractive destination for visitors with charming and romantic natural scenery that has a bit of tranquility that makes visitors wobbly with the old beauty of the river and Ngu mountain, with the purple dress has entered the sweet melodies of so many songs captivating people.
07:30 Pick up at your hotel in Hoi An or Da nang city
- Explore the Hai Van Pass
- Experience the lush beaches of Lang Co as you journey to Hue.
8:30 Visiting Lang Co, you will visit Ngoc Trai village - listen to the introduction of pearl cultivation as well as the process of pearl processing and purchase of finished pearls as gifts for relatives.
10:30 HDV takes tourists to visit the landscapes at Khai Dinh Tomb, a romantic and lyrical architecture that reflects the life of the talented king himself but was born in a difficult and chaotic country.
11:30 After finishing the tour to visit Khai Dinh Tomb, visitors will enjoy lunch with Hue-flavored dishes at Thang Long restaurant.
- Grilled pork rolls with silver foil
- Spring rolls salad Hue
- Fried snakehead fish with chilli and lemongrass
- Sauteed garlic spinach
- Fried squid with garlic butter
- Egg rolls
- Boiled meat with sour shrimp
- Sour soup with fish
12:30 Guide will take visitors to visit the Citadel - Royal Palace (Royal Palace of 13 kings of the Nguyen Dynasty, the last feudal dynasty of Vietnam: Ngo Mon, Dien Thai Hoa, Forbidden Purple City, The Mieu, Hien Lam Cac , Nine Peaks).
14:30 Thien Mu Pagoda Afterward, boarding a dragon boat and slowly cruising back to Hue on Huong River to Thien Mu Pagoda.
16:00 Arriving at Toa Kham pier Tour ends at the pier. Return to Da nang, Hoi An or stay in Hue. Thanks you, good bye and see you again.